Day Trips - Rentals & Shuttles
From spring through fall, Clear Waters Outfitting offers daily canoe, kayak, stand-up-paddle board rental and shuttling service on a stretch of the Mississippi River that is designated "Wild and Scenic". Drop-off points allow for multiple length day trips, overnight trips, as well as multi day adventures. We also offer daily shuttles to the popular Warner Lake Park with it's non-motorized and secluded lake.
**NEW** SUP Excursion to Warner Lake with Instructor! (Click Here)
Day River Trips
We have two different day trips available. The shorter, 8 mile option allows for about 2-3 hrs on the water depending on stops and speed. The 8 mile trip gets on the river at our location and goes down river where we pick you up and bring you back. The second trip is 13 miles, allowing for about 4-5 hrs on the water. For the 13 mile option we load a shuttle first, take you up river, and then you paddle back to the CW Outfitting location. See trip maps here
For the 8 mile trip, we are flexible on your arrival time. You can basically choose any arrival time between when we open and about 4 hrs prior to our close time. For the 13 mile trip, we have set arrival times to coordinate the shuttle. You can choose an arrival time every 2 hrs starting at the time we open. For instance, if we open at 8am, arrival times would be 8am, 10am, Noon, etc. Our last arrival time would be 6 hrs prior to our close time. So if we close at 6pm, our last arrival time would be noon, if we close at 8pm, our last arrival time would be 2pm.
Longer River Trips
CW Outfitting has multiple options for trips longer than the 13 mile day trip. The next longest trip allows for about 5-6 hrs on the water and we accomodate longer, multi-day adventures. For these longer trips, please call or email for options and availability and we can set up a custom trip for you.
**Before coming for any trips, please call ahead to make sure we have equipment and shuttle space available. If you are able to reserve ahead of time with a deposit, we can hold equipment and shuttle space for you.
Equipment & Prices
- Trip Package - Includes parking, one royalex canoe, life jacket, paddle and shuttle drop off or pick up along the Mississippi. 8mile (about 2-3 hrs) = $26.00/person, 13mile (about 4-5 hrs) = $29.00/person.
- Overnight Trip - Includes parking, one royalex canoe, life jacket, paddle and shuttle drop off & pick up (2 trips) along the Mississippi = $22.00/person/day
- Rental Only (no shuttle, you pick up and deliver) - Price includes one canoe, life jackets, paddles and foam block car top carry kit if needed. Royalex canoe = $30.00/day, Kevlar canoe = $37.00/day.
- Trip Package - Includes parking, one boat or board (rotomolded kayak, royalex canoe, or soft top board), life jacket, paddle and shuttle drop off or pick up along the Mississippi. 8mile (about 2-3 hrs) = $36.00/person, 13mile (about 4-5 hrs) = $39.00/person.
- Overnight Trip - Includes parking, one royalex solo canoe or rotomolded kayak, life jacket, paddle and shuttle drop off & pick up (2 trips) along the Mississippi = $32.00/person/day
- Rental Only (no shuttle, you pick up and deliver) - Price includes one boat or board, life jacket, paddle, and foam block car top carry kit if needed. Rotomolded kayak or Royalex solo canoe = $25.00/day, Soft top SUP board = $30.00/day, Kevlar solo canoe or Composite kayak (Limited Availability) = $37.00/day.
- World Class Kayak Fishing Package - Just show up and we take it from there! Includes basic trip package below...plus...lunch, rod & reel, fishing tackle & equipment, and a special orientation map session to get you on the "hot spots" and enjoy this world class Smallmouth Bass fishery. 8mile (about 4-6 hrs) = $99.00/person, 13mile (about 5-8 hrs) = $115.00/person.
- Basic Kayak Fishing Package - Includes parking, one fishing kayak, life jacket, paddle and shuttle drop off or pick up along the Mississippi. 8mile (about 4-6 hrs) = $36.00/person, 13mile (about 5-8 hrs) = $40.00/person.
- Rental Only (no shuttle, you pick up and deliver) - Includes one fishing kayak, life jacket, paddle, and car top carry kit if needed = $30.00/day
Do you want to enjoy a relaxing trip on the river with your friends, but don't want the restrictions of a cockpit or canoe that will keep you from interacting with your buddies? Try our new Huck Finn raft and have a blast on the river with your friends or family while retracing a few miles of Huck's adventure on the Mississippi.
- Please call ahead of time to reserve the raft for a day.
- Plan a full day for this 10 mile excursion. It can take anywhere from 4-8 hours on the river.
- Limit of 6 people on the raft in one trip but additional canoes can be rented for additional people.
- Includes wooden Huck Finn raft (14'x7'), shuttle service, one spare canoe, life jackets, and two oars for steering = $160
- 1 paid customer per trip $25.00 per person
- 2 paid customers per trip $20.00 per person
- 3 or more paid customers per trip $15.00 per person
- Additional river miles (beyond 15) are charged at $2.00 a river mile/van load.