CW Outfitting specializes in Canoe Camping!
Explore the many canoe friendly camping locations within driving distance of Central MN!
Did you know that Minnesota has 35 different water trails across the state with great water access and designated camp sites that are river access only? A short list of rivers with great camping options include the Mississippi River, Crow River, St. Croix River, and Crow Wing River. Minnesota also has a wonderful system of state parks and many of them have paddling opportunities. A few of our favorites close to home are Lake Maria State Park, Glendalough State Park, Glacial Lakes State Park, and Crow Wing State Park. Of course if you wanted to drive further, there is always the BWCA or Voyageur National Park on the boarder of MN and Canada and the Sylvania Wilderness on the boarder of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
CW Outfitting has a rental fleet of canoes and all the camping gear needed to be able to explore and enjoy these many places. We offer a canoe camping package that makes it easy or you can rent the individual equipment if needed.
Complete Canoe Outfitting Gear Package includes;
- Trip planning & equipment orientation
- Parking at CW Outfitting if needed
- Royalex or Tuf-weave Wenonah canoe, life jacket, paddle & car top carry kit
- Packs for food & gear
- Tent, ground cloth, sleeping bag with compression stuff sack & sleeping pad.
- Stove, fuel, cook kit, utensils, fire starter kit & clean up kit
- Rope, shovel, saw, tarp & other misc items for a successful trip
- DOES NOT INCLUDE FOOD, WATER OR FIRST AID KIT
- ADDITIONAL PRICE FOR SHUTTLING IF NEEDED
3 day/2 night = $199/person ($40/extra day)
7 day/6 night = $299/person ($40/extra day)