Other paddling classes:
Rolling Clinic: instructed by Rick Rassier
Contact Rick & tell him CW Outfitting sent you!
Essential Eligibility Criteria for ACA Skills Courses and Rolling Clinic
In order to participate in an ACA Skills Course, each participant must satisfy the following essential eligibility criteria:
- Be able to independently participate in all individual skills and activities listed in the course outline while also maintaining an appropriate and safe body position
- Be able to hold their breath while under water and, while in the water wearing a properly fitted life jacket, be able to independently turn from a face down to a face up position keeping their head above water
- Be able to effectively communicate with the instructor and other course participants
- Be able to manage all personal care independently, or with the assistance of a companion
- Be able to manage all personal mobility independently, or with the assistance of a companion
*Note: Use of spray skirts is not part of the QuickStart or Introduction to Kayak Curriculum
All course participants must be able to independently perform all skills/rescues in the course outline to get your certification.
For CW Outfitting Policies & Procedures, Click Here