Interested in Joining our Team?
Working at CW Outfitting is something our current and past employees have loved! Many of our past employees still keep in touch and enjoy helping us out from time to time.
Working at CW Outfitting means meeting some great new people, learning all about paddle sports and working with customers who either already love the sport that we love....or, because of your help, they are learning to love a new sport. That part is very fulfilling!
We have three job requirements consistent with all positions:
1. You're a paddle sports enthusiast. That doesn't mean you need to be an expert, it means you have had some experience, like the sport, and want to be more involved in it.
2. You have an outgoing personality. We focus on our customers having a great experience and can see their faces light up when they interact with an outgoing person who loves what they do and wants to share that love.
3. You're willing to learn
- Fully paid training time where we will take the time to get you up to speed.
- Competitive pay
- Awesome deals on gear and equipment! Not only for paddle sports but for most outdoor activities from our countless vendor catalogs.
- Free use of our huge fleet of rental equipment, gear and river shuttles outside of customer demand.
- Free use of our repair and build shop outside of customer demand.
- Flexible hours. While our busy season can get pretty hectic, we realize that there is more to life than work and we do what ever we can to help you have the time for those important things.
- Casual dress with free CW Outfitting apparel.
- And a generally fun atmosphere with events, staff cook outs, staff paddle trips and more.