Day Trips on the River
We offer several options for people of any ability to get on the "Wild & Scenic" Mississippi. All trips are on a flat water stretch of river with a gentle current. With miles of natural shoreline, abundant wild life, sand bars, camp sites, and islands to explore, you will get a feel of seclusion as you paddle and float toward your take-out location.
SEE BELOW FOR DETAILED TRIP DESCRIPTIONS.
If you have any trouble booking online or don't see the trip you want, give us a call and we'll take your reservation via phone. 320-558-8123. Before booking a trip, please review our Cancellation Policy.
A great place to start!
|- 5 Mile River Trip (about 1-1.5 hrs on the water)|
|- 8 Mile River Trip (about 2-3 hrs on the water)|
CW Outfitting has multiple options for longer trips on the "Wild & Scenic" Mississippi River. All are considered flat water paddling with a gentle current. Having the designation of "Wild & Scenic" means there will be miles of natural shoreline with abundant wild life, sand bars, camp sites, and islands to explore. You will get a feel of seclusion as you float toward your take-out location. This is a great way to spend the day or multiple days with your family or friends. Prices include parking, boat or board, life jacket, paddle, and shuttle drop off or pick up along the Mississippi River.
Have your own canoe, kayak, or SUP board? We offer shuttles for you and your equipment! Let CW Outfitting take the hassle out of coordinating an extra vehicle and using more gas by simply catching our shuttle! Price includes shuttles within 15 river miles of CW Outfitting.
- 3 or more paid customers in van: $25/person
- 1 or 2 paid customers in van: $30/person
- Additional Mississippi River miles 16-35 from CW Outfitting are charged at $3.75/river mile/van load. For Mississippi River miles over 35 from CW Outfitting, call for better pricing.
- For planning purposes, CW Outfitting is approximately at Mississippi River Mile marker 913. Check river map for mile market where you want to go to figure out how many river miles the shuttle will be.
- Shuttle from CW Outfitting to Mississippi River Headwaters is $465/van load. Reduce that to $375 with the purchase of a canoe, kayak or SUP board.
Custom shuttles to other rivers available upon request. Contact us for prices & availability. Keep in mind there may be 2 shuttles involved if not starting or ending at CW Outfitting.
- Tandem Canoe: $33/person/day
- Solo Kayak or SUP board: $43/person/day
- For trips over 15 river miles/day, add $3.75/river mile/van load
Planning a business outing, family fun day or just have a group of 8 or more people? We have these same awesome trips for you (and more!) plus discounts and group rates! Check out our group outings page.