The NRS Helter Shelter is like a human drybag. It provides emergency rain and wind protection for several boaters. Stop scrunching into your kitchen drybag when the weather gets nasty. It's time to shelter in your Helter.
- 40-denier ripstop nylon is lightweight, waterproof, windproof and has a high pain threshold.
- The shelter is dome-shaped, with a height of 48 inches in the center and 60 inches in diameter across the base.
- It's large enough to cover several boaters, yet still compact enough to stuff in the empty spaces of your drybag.
- Two clear polyurethane panels help you keep an eye out for surprises up ahead.
- Two 6 inch "portholes" with barrel-lock drawstring closures provide ventilation or arm holes.
- Five webbing loops on the outside let you suspend the shelter from trees and shrubs.
- The attached mesh stuff sack compresses the large shelter into the size of a small melon.