Quick-adapting, full-coverage performance shirt, the NRS Men's Varial Hoodie features an all-in-one hoodie and neck gaiter, plus thumbholes. This Silkweight Varial breathes freely, dries quick and delivers advanced sun protection.
- Built from 100% recycled material, the technical fabric enhances the body's natural cooling process by wicking excess moisture and drying quickly while also providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Integrated antimicrobial elements in the fabric prevent the build-up of funky smells.
- Our seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you row, paddle and swim in comfort.
- Slightly dropped rear hem provides additional coverage.
- Laser-cut thumbholes extend sun protection to the tops of your hands without adding unnecessary bulk to the cuffs.
- Sun hood and neck gaiter combo lets you adjust to conditions on the fly, and on the water, without taking off the shirt.
- Laser-cut holes in the neck gaiter releases excess moisture preventing condensation build-up on glasses.
- Features a small loop and plastic button to secure the hood around the face.