Jackson YuPIK - BLEM DISCOUNT
Add to Cart
or call: 320-558-8123
Named for the native Alaskan peoples that coined the word “kayak” (qayaq), the Jackson YuPIK changes the very definition of versatility. The clean, open deck, infinite outfitting, rigging options and storage areas make it the most versatile kayak on the market. If you love to personalize your ride, the YuPIK is the kayak for you. Designed with an open, stable deck, the YuPIK is as stand-able and roomy as any other boat in the Jackson line up.
- Length: 12'2"
- Width: 35"
- Capacity: 425lbs
- Weight: 93lbs
- Weight with seat: 99lbs
- Bow to stern track systems, rigging solutions and storage pockets molded in along the entirety of the boat allows the modularity for you to rig for your adventure without limitation
- Strap-down gear track for 360° storage security
- Optional Hawg Trough Fishing Accessory Tray for even more options
- The YuPIK now features Jackson’s EZ Hi-Lo Seating System (Patented)! Take comfort to new levels, and raise and lower your seat with one hand. Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdE0FHM1tXY
- Four spots along the sidewall of the YuPIK keep tackle boxes (3640 Plano) close at hand, yet out of the way
- Scooped bow allows easier storage of soft goods such as tents, dry bags, decoy bags, etc
- Seat-side tackle stagers to embed those hooks and keep them from rolling loose in your boat
- Front scupper hole accommodates many larger transducer sizes, making installation of fish finder units a snap
- A four-hole bolt pattern on the stern to support accessories such as the PowerPole and Torqeedo trolling motor mount adaptor