The Drifter offers all day comfort, along with ample, easy to access, storage. The ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso wraps around the body for a close & low profile fit. The Cross-Chest Cinch Harness keeps flotation elements low on the torso, eliminating ride-up while providing more effectiveness in water buoyancy.
Feel & Fit
- Graded Sizing
Stohlquist's Graded Sizing offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thickness to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit young, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering identical mobility and a low-profile fit across the size range.
- Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Maximum Comfort
Extra soft buoyancy foam, and ventilated shoulder and back pads offer maximum comfort all day long.
- Keep Your Hands Warm
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets help your hands stay warm all day.
- Extra Large Zippered Pockets
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility & storage.
- Extra Lash Tabs + Key Bungee
- 4-Way Accessory Lash Tabs located on chest and back shoulder. Key bungee inside front pocket.
- 3M Reflective Accents
- For added visibility in any lighting conditions.
- Type III PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 10 oz.