Minor cosmetic blemish.
The Catalyst is the sustainable canoe paddle, made by hand-laying first quality wood scraps, dedicated to the reuse of excess materials.
- Handcrafted from a combination of basswood, roasted basswood, red alder, and maple remnants from our first quality paddles
- $5 from every paddle sold will be donated to American Rivers non-profit
- The construction of the wood remnants means each blade layout is slightly unique
- At 24 oz., the Catalyst is day trip ready and ideal for flatwater.
- Designed for comfort with an ovalized shaft and a freestyle palm grip, this lightweight paddle will stand up to hours of paddling.
- The Catalyst exceeds our strength testing standards with full Rockgard® coverage and a 4 oz. fiberglass wrap.