As usual, we had a great turnout for our September 30th tournament, and saw many familiar faces. Despite water being higher than usual, everyone still had a spectacular time and caught many big smallmouth. After fishing, everyone enjoyed a fantastic meal from Cutting Edge Catering (Nelson Brothers Restaurant, Pub, and Bakery) and ice cold beer from Beaver Island Brewing. A huge THANK YOU to all those who participated and helped! A special thank you goes out to our main sponsors: Clearwater Travel Plaza, Nelson Brothers Restaurant, Pub, and Bakery, Current Designs Kayak, NuCanoe, and Jackson Kayak.
In case you missed it, here are some statistics:
- 62 Smallmouth Bass scored, many more caught.
- Winning score was 56" (cumulative 3 fish)
- Top 10 anglers had average score of 52.53"
- 16 fish scored over 18" with 7 over 19"
- Over $5,300 in prizes given away to all participants
Congrats to our top winner! Check out our Facebook Page for Photos from the tournament!
Just One of our Amazing Deals...
LIKE NEW Current Designs
Tailfin w/ rudder
$799 Clearance Price
-available while supplies last